Saturday, January 5, 2019

Kmart #9761 Visalia, CA Final Update!!!

This will be the last blog post on this location before this location closes forever on 1/6/19! You can find my other post for this store Here. On my visit here I would guess they still had about 20% of merchandise left to be sold which was mostly clothing. Most of this location was empty gondolas that were blocked off with yellow caution tape and fixtures. This location was very busy on my visit here. This location doesn't have a Little Caesars or a Cafe and the Pharmacy has long since closed. So let's take a look at the outside before heading inside!




Pantry area to the left and Home goods & Jewelry to the right





Looking towards the Garden Center from the Pantry area


What's left of the bulk furniture near the Pantry area

Mostly sold fixtures near the Garden Shop











Looking back up front from the Garden Shop area




Customer Service area and the entryway 



Most of the left hand side of the store was unsold fixtures 

Restrooms and Offices in the back






Layaway in the back left corner of the store

Shoe area looking up to the Fitting Room that along the front wall



Former Baby/Kids area



Looking upfront from the Fitting Room area 






Thank you for shopping your Big K for the last time here in Visalia, CA! Time to head outside for some parting shots!




Well that's it for this Kmart store closing tour! This location will close on 1/6/19 for the final time. I hope that the building won't be vacant for long and I wish everyone who works at this location well as they search for a new job. I know it's a long shot but I hope Sears/Kmart can emerge from this bankruptcy and be a profitable company again. I will not be able to visit this store again before it closes for good but I will stop by at some point for some post closing pictures. I also visited the closing Lemoore Kmart that will be posted tomorrow on the blog!


Kmart #9761 Visalia, CA
3247 Noble Ave Visalia, CA 93277
Pictures were shot on 1/3/19
Last 3 pictures were shot on 11/8/18
Store closing 1/6/19















No comments:

Post a Comment